Prolifogy Joins World Wide Web Consortium –
As of January 1, 2015, Prolifogy was honored to become a member of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), an important and influential standards body created by Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web.
W3C was founded … http://ow.ly/Ja8mI
About Prolifogy IncProlifogy Inc. is a privately held software development and consulting company with clients around the world. Its seasoned industry experts can take a project through all phases of the software life cycle. In developing customized software, including developing desktop, mobile, and cloud applications, Prolifogy handles everything from the larger product concepts to the smaller details. All software development is overseen by the company's experts, saving the client the expense of travel. Prolifogy can develop everything from complete business solutions to specific libraries or modules, depending on the client's needs. Prolifogy offers a number of owning and leasing options, including complete ownership, in which all ownership and intellectual property rights are transferred to the client upon completion, giving the client full control over licensing, salability, trade secrets, and extensibility. A company may also opt for partial ownership, a lower-cost arrangement in which only certain parts, modules, functions, libraries, or assemblies are owned by the client. Many of Prolifogy's consulting services are complementary to its software services, and they are often utilized in tandem. Consulting services include offerings in advanced software development, project and team leadership, management consulting, and code review and quality assurance. Prolifogy works with clients of all sizes on all types of software products. In the past, Prolifogy has provided its services to research labs, software companies, government agencies, corporate IT departments, and law firms, to name a few. It has designed and implemented software for a consulting firm specializing in fire safety; collaborated with a well-known university and software company to research ways of synthesizing software; and looked into a number of production source codes for traces of unauthorized use of patented technology.
- Need a quality check, but not sure *what* to check? Try our scorecard code review: a check of the most fundamental markers of code quality. 1 month ago
- 7 Ways Merger & Acquisition Code Reviews Are Different prolifogy.com/articles/7-way… #codereview #M&A #DueDiligence 1 month ago
- RT @Veracode: The 2017 OWASP Top 10 has three new web application security risks making their debuts. vera.cd/2mKnY7e https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- Why Computer Science Belongs in Every Science Teacher’s Classroom edsurge.com/news/2017-11-1… #edtech via @EdSurge 2 months ago
- What Makes Our Code Review Unique prolifogy.com/articles/what-… #codereview #duediligence #IP 5 months ago