Prolifogy Joins World Wide Web Consortium –
As of January 1, 2015, Prolifogy was honored to become a member of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), an important and influential standards body created by Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web.
W3C was founded … http://ow.ly/Ja8mI
About Prolifogy IncProlifogy Inc. is a privately held software development and consulting company with clients around the world. Its seasoned industry experts can take a project through all phases of the software life cycle. In developing customized software, including developing desktop, mobile, and cloud applications, Prolifogy handles everything from the larger product concepts to the smaller details. All software development is overseen by the company's experts, saving the client the expense of travel. Prolifogy can develop everything from complete business solutions to specific libraries or modules, depending on the client's needs. Prolifogy offers a number of owning and leasing options, including complete ownership, in which all ownership and intellectual property rights are transferred to the client upon completion, giving the client full control over licensing, salability, trade secrets, and extensibility. A company may also opt for partial ownership, a lower-cost arrangement in which only certain parts, modules, functions, libraries, or assemblies are owned by the client. Many of Prolifogy's consulting services are complementary to its software services, and they are often utilized in tandem. Consulting services include offerings in advanced software development, project and team leadership, management consulting, and code review and quality assurance. Prolifogy works with clients of all sizes on all types of software products. In the past, Prolifogy has provided its services to research labs, software companies, government agencies, corporate IT departments, and law firms, to name a few. It has designed and implemented software for a consulting firm specializing in fire safety; collaborated with a well-known university and software company to research ways of synthesizing software; and looked into a number of production source codes for traces of unauthorized use of patented technology.
- Another busy week of taking care of our clients. Not every week is peaches and cream, but we always get it done. 👍🏼 1 week ago
- Anyone can come up with ideas. Only few know how to execute those ideas. #Software #startup 4 weeks ago
- Think you have what it takes to be a code reviewer? We have a year-round hiring policy and always welcome highly e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @5krunforshf: Calling all sponsors! The #SandyHook5K is not possible without your support. Check out the attached sponsor form documents… 1 month ago
- We are currently performing several code reviews relating to litigation matters. Check out our Intellectual Proper… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago